Benefits of Relaxation
Studies have shown that Relaxing/Chilling out decreases the effects of stress physically and mentally, and it is extremely beneficial for you to relax at the end of your work day. And depending on your work load or duties, taking a few minutes during your work day to relax is highly recommended. When stress is present, even a healthy meal will turn into an unhealthy saturated fat meal.
Benefits Of Relaxation/Chilling Out
1. Relaxing reduces stress, and anxiety.
2. Coping mechanisms and resilience improve.
3. It increases your memory and creativity.
4. Relaxing helps you make better decisions.
5. Protects your physical, and mental health, also reduces inflammation.
6. It's good for your libido, and improves your over all mood.
7. Relaxing keeps you slim.
Here are some relaxation techniques that you can do while wearing Benilda Nya's Couture Loungewear: yoga; tai chi; qi gong; meditate for a few minutes a day; do your visualizations; deep breathing for 5 minutes; and of course - lounging.
"Happiness doesn't just happen, it's a state of mind, which can be developed by nurturing positive emotions daily."
"Taking time out to relax will help you to delight in an extraordinary quality of life." ~ Benilda Nya